This week the focus is on time management for families during lockdown.
If you never seem to have enough time, better time management may help you regain control of your days.
Whether it's in your job or your lifestyle as a whole, learning how to manage your time effectively can help you feel more relaxed, focused and in control.
"The aim of good time management is to achieve the lifestyle balance you want," says Emma Donaldson-Feilder, a chartered occupational psychologist.
The top time management tips are:
- Work out your goals – Your priorities in life and what you want to achieve in lockdown
- Make a list – To stay organised at home
- Focus on results – Focussing on quality rather than quantity of tasks at home
- Have a lunch break – To feel re-energised
- Prioritise important tasks into 4 categories – 1. urgent and important 2. not urgent but important 3. urgent but not important 4. neither urgent nor important